For some people, migraines and other headaches are not just painful and exhausting, they are disabling. They demand attention and rest. Whether the headaches stem from an accident, another health condition or an unknown cause — it can feel like they are controlling your life.
If chronic headaches are keeping you from working, you may qualify for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits that can help you meet your basic living expenses and your medical needs. Our firm concentrates on helping our clients and their families get those benefits with a combination of excellent legal knowledge, hard work and committed service.
Obtaining Critical Benefits For Migraine Sufferers
At The Lawrence Law Firm, in Tampa, Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida, we are serious about fighting for the rights of people disabled by migraines and other types of debilitating headaches. If you or a loved one is struggling with chronic headaches, we may be able to assist you by:
- Explaining what it takes to get through the tedious process of obtaining SSD benefits
- Providing specific direction regarding the kind of medical documentation you will need to be successful in your claim
- Preparing all the necessary paperwork for your initial claim, reconsideration request or appeal
- Simultaneously handling any applicable workers’ compensation or personal injury claim
- Answering your questions as they arise
Disability benefits lawyer Chad Lawrence and his knowledgeable staff have many years of experience navigating all aspects of the Social Security system. Mr. Lawrence is a highly rated attorney with more than 27 years of experience and a strong reputation among his clients, former clients and peers.
Social Security Disability Attorney For Migraines And Headaches | Free Consultation