Representing Clients in Every Step of the Process, From Application to Appeal
If you have cardiovascular problems, back problems, cancer, suffered an amputation or have any other physical or mental disability that prevents you from working, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits.
Florida Disability Advocates is a local law firm dedicated to helping clients with disabilities obtain the money and benefits they need. With offices in both Orlando and Tampa, Social Security Disability lawyer Chad Lawrence has assisted numerous men, women and children throughout the state in a wide array of Social Security matters. These include:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): If you, like most people, worked for at least five of the past 10 years, had FICA taxes taken out of your paychecks and are now disabled from working, you may be eligible for SSDI benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Even those who have not paid FICA taxes may be eligible for SSI benefits if they fall below a certain income level and are no longer able to work.
- Childhood disability benefits: If your household income is below a certain level and your child has a marked and extreme impairment, he or she may be eligible for Social Security benefits.
- Types of disabling conditions: All types of diseases and conditions may qualify you for benefits, depending upon how severely the condition affects your ability to work. Common conditions include chronic pain, cancer, mental disorders, pulmonary disorders, cardiovascular disorders, orthopedic injuries, arthritis, diabetes and more.
- Preparing for a disability hearing: We will explain what to expect in a disability hearing and how to best present your case to the administrative law judge.
- Appealing a denied claim: If your initial claim was denied, you are not alone. We have helped many clients appeal denied SSDI and SSI claims.
- Why you need an attorney: Having a skilled lawyer represent you may be one of the wisest decisions you can make and one that takes the stress off your shoulders.
Talk to Our Tampa and Orlando Social Security Claim Attorney for Free
Arrange a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with Mr. Lawrence by calling our Orlando office at 407-738-4866 or our Tampa office at 813-434-0905, or fill out our online contact form. We offer flexible scheduling options and home visits by request.
Se habla español.