At The Lawrence Law Firm, we have more than 20 years of experience representing people throughout Orlando and other Florida cities who were injured in accidents.
Our attorneys use forceful negotiation tactics and expert medical witnesses to fight the insurance companies. In those sad situations where an accident results in an untimely death, we represent the victim’s family in a wrongful death lawsuit — which can be an important part of the grieving process.
Our firm’s practice includes:
- Social Security Disability : We help clients collect government benefits if they are unable to work for more than a year.
- Workers’ compensation : If an on-the-job injury prevents you from working, we can help you understand your rights and collect the compensation you need.
- Theme park workers’ comp claims : We represent employees who were injured while working at large theme parks, including Disney World, Busch Gardens and Sea World.
- Car accidents : We help clients collect financial recoveries after car accidents caused by another party.
- Trucking accidents : If you were injured or a loved one was killed after a collision with a commercial truck, we can help you recover a favorable settlement.
- Motorcycle claims : We help victims of motorcycle accidents collect recoveries from the negligent party, and we help find the necessary medical treatment for head injuries.
- Construction site accidents : If you were injured at your construction job, we may be able to help you file a workers’ compensation claim, a personal injury lawsuit and a Social Security Disability benefits claim.
- Slip and fall : If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, we can help you investigate and document the circumstances leading to the injury.
We have handled cases in which the injuries were relatively minor, and we also have substantial experience representing clients with more serious health concerns, such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Contact The Lawrence Law Firm immediately to schedule a free and confidential initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.
We handle all workers’ compensation cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not require any fees up front, and we do not get paid unless you get a settlement or a jury verdict.
Se habla español.