When applying for Social Security Disability benefits, many people ask themselves, "Do I really need a Tampa or Orlando attorney? Can't I apply for benefits on my own?"
The answer is yes, you can apply on your own, but you should be aware that a vast number of people are denied benefits every year for subtle mistakes that a skilled Social Security Disability attorney could have helped them avoid.
At Florida Disability Advocates, we believe that there are many reasons why the aid and assistance of our lawyer may make a vital difference in the outcome of your case. Here are just a few:
- Knowledge: After decades of practice, attorney Chad Lawrence knows exactly what kind of documentation and evidence Social Security Administration needs to see in your application, and he can help you fill it out correctly.
- Special documentation: We have developed our own forms to expedite the process and make it easy for the judge to come to a decision.
- Evidence: Our attorney can help you gather medical evidence and develop that evidence such as requesting that treating physicians record the frequency and duration of your ailments. This is often the critical difference between an approved claim and a denied claim.
- Presentation: Mr. Lawrence understands how to present medical evidence and exhibits to the judge in a way that maximizes your position.
- Advocacy: Many times, the government's vocational experts or medical doctors will oppose you at a disability hearing. We will be your defender and stand up for your rights.
Are you concerned that you can't afford an attorney? That is not a problem. We only get paid when we recover money for you, and our fees are strictly regulated by the government. You do not have to pay any upfront costs.
We Are Social Security Disability Advocates for You
Schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about how we can help you pursue Social Security Disability benefits. Simply call our Orlando office at 407-738-4866 or our Tampa office at 813-514-0845, or fill out our online contact form.
Se habla español.