An intestinal problem can change your life in ways you never expected. It can be painful, exhausting and disabling.
If you have to run to the restroom frequently, it can be difficult to work. And it can be difficult to explain to people why you are in constant pain and discomfort. Our firm understands this frustrating problem.
If you or a loved one is unable to work because of Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or another digestive system disorder, you may be able to get disability benefits from Social Security.
Our Firm Can Provide Legal Guidance And Help With The Claims Process
At The Lawrence Law Firm, based in Kissimmee, Tampa and Orlando, Florida, we represent clients who experience the disabling effects of Crohn's disease, IBS and other chronic digestive problems. We know how to win Social Security benefits claims related to:
- The need for exhaustive medical documentation to demonstrate the impairment caused by an intestinal problem
- Clients who experience frequent attacks
- Clients who have to lie down to relieve their symptoms
- Clients who have been through surgeries to treat digestive ailments
- Disability claims that have been denied
The Social Security process can be incredibly bureaucratic and unnecessarily long. We are here to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Contact An SSD Attorney For Digestive Disorders | Free Consultation
Contact The Lawrence Law Firm for experienced legal advice. An experienced lawyer can evaluate your case during a free consultation.